Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

WALT use precise nouns to add detail to our reader.

This week in writing we have been using precise nouns to make our writing more specific for the reader.

We took a paragraph and changed the nouns from general nouns to precise nouns.

Here is an example.

In the weekend I had to do lots of shopping with my Mum. We went to the shop diary to get some food  grocery   . We also went to look for a present for my cousin’s birthday. I had to choose between a doll barbie and a soft toy  teddy bear. After that we went to the shop shopping center to buy some clothes, I got two new items neck less and a pair of shoes slippers. Because I had been so good, mum took me to the shop  countdown to buy a ice block treat. Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.