Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

Spelling Term 2 week



This week we have been doing some spelling. We have actives set for us on our Scott class 2016 website. And I have chosen one from our website. I have chosen one from our website. witch is called Rainbow writing. Rainbow writing is if you have some spelling words just write down the word and then just with your colors just use them over your spelling words. do the same with the rest of your spelling words. 

If you are wondering what it looks like here is a photo of my rainbow writing. 

My spelling words were,
Data
Compete
Fair
Graph
Challenge
Tournament
Sample
Chart
Statistics
Intercept
Frequency
Probability
So these are my Spelling that I have chosen from my website.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.