Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

Term 2 week 2 Explain everything tutorial.


Talfalava,
This is my explain everything tutorial.
This explain everything shows why 9x8= ? well that's what we are working out so what we did was split the 8 in to 3 and 5 then with the 9 we carried it over to the 5 and we went 9x5 witch = 45 and with the 9 we carried it over to the 3 then we went 9x3 witch = 27 and so what does 45 + 27 = 72
so this is how I worked the question out is because I split the 8 in half so what does 5 + 3 = 8


                             

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Peeana,
    I really enjoy your Explain Everything because you were explain how you work out 9 times 8 using your 5 time tables to solve your time table.Thank you for showing me how to solve your problem by using your 5 time table.That means I don't need to ask soemone for help anymore,because i know how to use my 5 time table to work out my problem.Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.